Dynamic. Interactive. Personalized.
For Entrepreneurs, Influencers, & Marketers to Increase Engagement, Leads, & Sales
FLEX™ is the most advanced tool for delivering dynamic video content, interactive video sales funnels, and personalized video marketing. FLEX™ will revolutionize how you do online business — through video.
What is FLEX Video?
A powerful video platform designed to help you monetize your knowledge...
Dynamic Video Content
FLEX Video turns static videos into dynamic, flexible, & interchangeable video components. Say goodbye to outdated courses & fixed video content.
Dynamic Video Courses & Learning Paths
Give your audience the most personalized, interactive video experience imaginable.
Fully Branded Video Platform
Your brand. Your look. YOUR video.
Complete Content Control
Host ANY video — from any source, without the restrictions.
More Dynamic Video Features:
Interactive Video Marketing
FLEX Video takes video marketing to new heights. Create a unique, relevant, & personalized experience for your audience — all through video.
Interactive Video Sales Funnels
Increase ROI by giving your audience the most personalized, interactive video experience imaginable.
Unleash the power of marketing automation with FLEX Video.
More Interactive Video Marketing Features:
Intelligent Video Insights
FLEX Video gives you powerful analytics and retargeting intelligence to optimize your video campaigns. Increase ROI and ROAS with better insight.
2% of Web traffic converts on the first visit — bring back the other 98%.
Learn exactly where videos convert, & automatically optimize for better results.
More Video Intelligence Features:
Is FLEX Right for You?
Do you want to use video to deliver scaleable, evergreen, & dynamic content?
FLEX will revolutionize how you do video — and online business.
Turn 1:1 services into scalable digital products
Reach the right person at the right time
Increase your impact and monetize your brand
Try FLEX Risk-Free!
Three plans — no limitations. Cancel any time.
Every FLEX plan comes standard with unlimited potentialvideosvideos**videos**:
We're confident that FLEX™ Video is the best video solution out there, so if it doesn't blow you away (or fit your needs), simply contact support within 14 days and we'll issue a refund immediately.
Fine print doesn't have to be bad... Note that you have UNLIMITED use of the FLEX™ Video platform when using hybrid hosting — no additional storage or CDN bandwidth necessary!
*All FLEX™ plans include a minimum 10GB/mo Turbo CDN Bandwidth; accounts that exceed allotted monthly Turbo CDN Bandwidth automatically roll over into standard bandwidth speed until the following month — hassle free. Additional Turbo CDN Bandwidth is also available as low as $0.20/GB.
**All FLEX™ plans include a minimum 10GB of secure video storage; hybrid hosting is 100% unlimited. Additional storage is also available as low as $0.25/GB.
1 Secure HLS video hosting only available through the FLEX™ Video platform. Third-party hosted videos through can not be encrypted with FLEX™, although most other video features will still work.